Yahoo Mail – Home Facebook – in this article we will be discussing the merit and demerits of both Facebook and yahoo. Below are advantages of yahoo
Advantage of Yahoo
1.Unlimited Storage – Yahoo provide you with the opportunity to have unlimited storage for your files and emails.
2 Accessibility –you can have access to your yahoo mail inbox from any computer at whatever time and anywhere.
3 Attach large Files – yahoo gives you the chances of compressing a large file before sending thek out. With this feature, you can send files up to 2.GB
4 Multiple yahoo addresses – you can have more than one email address linked in your inbox. This means you can have multiple account linked in one device.
5 Folders – to keep your emails arranged and organized just set up your folders to help keep your emails organized
6 Access other emails account – you can have check your other emails account by just adding them there.
7 select your “from” address – yahoo permits you choose which email address you want to use in the “from” field, when you reply.
1 folks with fraudulent tendencies to misuse the platform.
2 yahoo mail is free, it is for this reasons that hackers and spammers deem it fit to carry out their attacking activities
Benefits of Facebook for Business
- You can use the data from your page’s ‘Facebook Insights’ to have an understanding of what content works best and plan for the future.
- Since Facebook is one of the largest social media services. Your business’ presence will help you gain a lot of exposure if you use their platform for business.
- By posting some links to your website, you can help skyrocket the web traffic to your website.
- Your audience of Facebook ‘likes’ can be an amazing starting point to gather sales leads. You can use giveaways and competition to gather email addresses in order to build your marketing lists.
- Since Facebook allows 2-way communication between customers and businesses. You can make use of the messaging service to deal directly with your customers. Comments and reviews can be an effective way to gather customer feedback and seek areas for improvement.
Challenges of facebook for business.
- The 2-way communication nature of Facebook will entail that disgruntled customers will voice their complaints publicly. It is pertinent to deal with these complaints very well and your response will be under scrutiny from your audience. It is not advisable to remove genuine negative comments.
- In order to get the very best out of Facebook, you will need to invest in paid ads. This requires its own budget.
- The running of a Facebook page requires a lot of time investment. You may need an employee who can handle social media, create engaging content and manage the page well.
- The employee who manages your Facebook page will need training that will ensure they have the right skills. They should be able to create and plan content, respond to complaints and inquiries, and represent your business.
also, read>>>>>>Yahoo Mail Login With Facebook | sign n to Yahoo With Facebook