Yahoo business email setup- Yahoo business email is basically for business purposes if you are a professional business owner it is best that you use a Yahoo business email that is assigned to your domain for more authenticity for your business. Also, it will help you link your Yahoo email address to your business domain.
This setup goes for as low as $1.19 monthly; with a Yahoo business email address, you can get to give your business an upper hand in terms of communication with partners and customers. With the aid of the secure server yahoo mail uses, you can keep your private life and business life separate with two different email address.
HOW TO SET UP YAHOO BUSINESS EMAIL
Setting up a Yahoo business email might take a specific amount of your time and effort to complete but with these steps, it should be easier.
- Login to Yahoo
- Tap on settings
- Tap on settings icon at the top right corner
- Select add Account then select others from the menu
- Enter an email address and password for your business then tap on manual settings
- Select IMAP account, enter your business name as email address and username
- Create your app password and use it as the password for both incoming and outgoing server
- Complete the server settings accurately
- Set period for email sync
- Enter a name for your account
On completion of the above steps, you will be able to send and receive emails with your business email account
YAHOO BUSINESS EMAIL SETUP – HOW TO CREATE APP PASSWORD
For those that wish to own a Yahoo business email address and do not have a linked Yahoo ID to their business email, this is a very important process as it will be needed in yahoo business email setup. The following are steps on how to create an app password
- Log in to your business account
- Click on your profile header then account information
- Click Account security then manage app password
- Select your app
- Generate a password for your app
After all, you would have successfully created a password for your app, copy this password to use it in your business email setup.