WHATSAPP UPDATE: LATEST VERSION – Whatsapp is majorly known for sending messages, videos, images, and other documents, but as time moves WhatsApp always brings a new update. Each update comes with additional features or old features being updated (mostly adding new emojis to the emoji pack) and bug fixes. Whatsapp update latest version allows you to enjoy all the new features of WhatsApp.
Whatsapp update latest version can be done through the internet by updating WhatsApp from the Google play store or Apple AppStore and it can also be collected via xender from a friend who already has the latest version. Once WhatsApp is updated to the latest version it can never be taken back to the previous version. Whatsapp update latest version has to be done early to avoid being unable to use WhatsApp due to outdate.
WHATSAPP UPDATE LATEST VERSION – HOW TO UPDATE WHATSAPP
Whatsapp update latest version is a very easy and smooth process to go about for both Android and iPhone users. Once you’ve been notified the first time to update your WhatsApp just follow the steps below
- Connect to an active internet and open your play store or app store
- For Android users, there are three horizontal lines located at the top left corner of your play store screen, tap on it. IOS users can simply tap on updates at the bottom right corner of their screen
- Android users should tap on my apps and games
- Navigate WhatsApp and tap on update beside it (For iOS and Android)
Whatsapp will update and install by itself. You’re encouraged to keep your WhatsApp app up to date to prevent being a victim of outdated apps. When your WhatsApp is updated and installed, in the process of replacing the new version for old version, no data is lost.
WHATSAPP UPDATE LATEST VERSION | WHATSAPP FOR PC
Whatsapp is not only available for mobile phones. Whatsapp can also be used on PC (desktops or laptops). To use WhatsApp on your PC, follow these steps
- Log on to web.whatsapp.com on your browser
- On your phone, tap the 3 vertical dots at the top right angle of the screen and select WhatsApp web
- You’ll be asked to use your phone camera to scan the QR code on your PC screen
- Point your phone camera to the code on your PC to scan it
- Whatsapp will automatically launch on your PC and it’ll remain active till you logout
Whatsapp on PC displays the same interface as on your mobile devices but on a larger screen. You don’t need another WhatsApp Account to use WhatsApp web. You can log out from WhatsApp web by opening your WhatsApp web menu on your phone and tapping on logout from all devices.