Walmart’ Second Black Friday Sales Event Is Happening Today
- Black Friday won’t be a single-day event at Walmart this year: instead, the retailer will hold three separate sales event during November
- November 11 at 7 p.m EST officially kicks off Walmart second portion of the ‘BLACK Friday Deal’ event
- Stores will remain open for special in-store savings, but shoppers need to observe social distancing.
It’s no doubt that Walmart is one of the places to shop on Black Friday. But this year it’s interesting to say that the shopping experience will look different, and the early Black Friday deal is officially live now
“we’ve heard from our customers that many plans on initiating their holiday shopping before Black Friday,” says Scott McCall, the executive vice president and chief merchandising officer for Walmart U>S “We’ve adjusted our strategy to adapt to this new shopping preference- we’re offering more of what they want now, earlier than ever, and all the best price”
What Walmart’s Black Friday Will be Like this Year
The Walmart Black Friday 2020 experience is already happening right now. It’s all part of the new movement called “Deals for Deal” which means the giant store will be having three Walmart Black Fridays instead of one:
An earlier Shopping experience: instead of having all the deals together on one day, Walmart will have a three special savings event during November. The first event already took place on November 4, but here’s what to know for the 2 remaining deals for Days Event:
- Event 2: November 11, 2020, at 7 p.m ET online. tech deals start online on the 11th, and expect new deals in-store on November 14, starting at 5 a.m local times.
- Event 3: November 25, 2020, online only. Walmart seals up the third portion of the savings events starting online on November 25 and in-store on November 27 (Black Friday). Customers will surely find savings on electronics, toys, and gifts across the home, as well as seasonal decoratives.
Reduce in-store shopping time: the Walmart Black Friday stated last year with open doors on thanksgiving and remained open throughout the night. this year stores will remain closed on Thanksgiving and during the night to give associate more time to sanitize and stock shelves. this year, Deals for Days in-store hours start at 5 a.m local time.
A more -distance shopping experience: the mask is needed, and plastic berries will keep workers and shoppers at a safe distance. Customers can pay touch-free via the Walmart app. Signs will be put in place to urge proper social distancing
A bigger shopping on online shopping: just to help keep workers and shoppers safe, the stores are offering more option pickup and delivery, including express same-day shipping and free next day or two-day shipping online orders over $35.plus, all Black Friday Sales Online well ahead of time to decrease the need to visit stores in-person
- Take up to 25% off select Apple products
- Take up to 30% off select TVs
- Take up to 40% off select theatre projectors
- Take up to 40% off select Google Device Now
- Take up to 53% off select computers and laptops
- On November 11 at 7 p.m, take $120 off HP 14-inch 2-in-1 Touch Teal Chromebook, up to $400 OFF TCL 55-inch class 4k UHD Roku smart TV.
Cleaning Appliances Deals
- Take up to 43% off select Shark Vacuums.
- Take 33% off select iRobot Roomba Vacuums
Cookware & kItchen Appliance Deals
- Take up to 37% of select instant pots now.
- Take up to 50% air fryers now
Save up to 50% on select toys.