Use your Google Account – Sign in – Google Accounts | sign in to Gmail – computer Gmail Help Google Support – in oter for you to create or open a Gmail, you can Login from a computer, or add your account to the Gmail app on your phone, or any of your device tablet. As soon as you have signed in, quickly check your mail by opening your inbox to read the messages.
Sign In to Gmail on your Computer
- On your computer, go to gmail.com
- Input your Google Account email or phone number and password
- If the information is filled in already and you need to sign in to a different account just click use another account.
- When you notice a page describing Gmail instead of the Sign-in page, sign in in the to right corner of the page.
Always make sure you sign out before leaving the computer if you signing in your Gmail in a ca café or a public computer.
To sign in to Gmail on Android
You can as well add both Gmail and non-Gmail Account to the Gmail app on your Android phone.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Gmail
- In the top right, tap your profile picture
- Tap Add another account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add your account.
To Sign In, Gmail on your iPad and iPhone
You can add both Gmail and non – Gmail account to the Gmail app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Right on your iPhone, or iPad, open the Gmail App
- On the top right corner, tap your profile picture.
- Tap add another account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add:
- If you use iCloud, @me.com, or @mac.com accounts, you may need to enter specific settings or an app password.
- If you check work or school emails through Outlook for Windows, select Outlook, Hotmail, and Live.
- if you don’t see your email service, select Other.
5 follow the steps on the screen to add your account. If available, Tap Gmailfy to get Gmail features with your added account, like spam, protection, and email categories.