San Mateo Credit Union |CA Credit Union | Banking & Loans – San Mateo credit union is a California-based non-profit making institution established in 1952 that assists its members to gain financial health. It is a financial organization that provides a large range of valuable financial service and products and gives its members a feeling of personal identity and belonging as an owner. Currently, San Mateo credit union has more than 90,00 members and it has up to $55 million in generated revenue and $1billion in assets. Unlike other financial institutions such as banks, San Mateo’s credit union is owned b its members which implies that it invests its earnings in things that are beneficial to its members.
On the other page, banks are owned by shareholders are their aim to make much profit as possible so as to enrich the shareholders. San Mateo credit union operates on social media which includes Facebook Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. If you are a user of any of these social good reputations and it offers access to a wide range of banking products.
What San Mateo Credit Union Offers
There are some things that San Mateo Credit Union offers that makes it strands out among other financial institutions. All these are mainly designed for members of this non-profit making organization as they can enjoy membership. SMCU offers the following
SMCU stand for offering you checking and savings account for you and your business.
Business Spending: these includes business checking and busines credit card.
Business Savings: these includes business savings account and business money market plus.
Personal savings: these covers regular savings accounts, digital savings account, health saving accounts, money market account, holiday club savings account, certificate, Coverdell education savings and account.
Personal spending these includes personal checking, visa prepaid card debit card, Visa gift card, personal credit cards, Mobile wallets, courtesy and pay and ATM location
Busines Loans: these include Business reward visa credit card.
Home Loans: these comprises of home lending center, home buying mortgage refinance, home equity, home loans experts, home loan payment help and accessory dwelling unit (ADU) loan
Vehicle Loans: these include vehicle loan center, auto loans, first time auto buyer program, preowned car sales and boat loans, motorcycle loans and personal auto shopper.
Consumer Loans: these Include personal loans, personal credit cards, students’ loans and make a loan payment.
Apart from accounts and loans, san Mateo credit union offers other service which includes investing, access, financial wellness and community.
Benefits of SMCU
As a San Mateo credit union member, you’ll enjoy great benefits as SMCU supports community financial wellness. One thing that has led to the success of SMCU is it employee. So, in other to appreciate their effort, san Mateo cu is dedicated to upholding excellent work practices, and amazing benefits, Hence, SMCU offers these benefits
- As a member, you can get a credit card to match your needs.
- Its credit cards have a relatively low APR which is as low as 1.99%.
- When you borrow a loan for yourself, that is personal loan, rates are as low as 8.99% APR.
- You can make payments and manage money from your mobile device.
- You can also earn 1.00% APY on your first $50,000 in balances.
- APR for auto loan is as low as 1.99%.
- Certificates rates is as high as 0.75% APY which means more for you.
- SMCU offers dental, medical and vision insurance.
- All members enjoy generous paid sick time, holidays and vacations.
- You’ll enjoy tuition reimbursement and other development opportunities.
You stand a chance and better opportunity to enjoy the amazing benefits above. This financial cooperatives has been a monetarily sound credit union with s long history and outstanding reputation in the local community.
Learn how to become a Member of SMCU
Following the below steps, you will be able to become a member of SMCU
- Launch a web browser and visit san Mateo credit union official website.
- On the homepage, locate the join button and click on it.
- Navigate down and click on the join now link.
- Then a page will pop-up which says ‘current SMCU member or new to SMCU?
- Since you are new to SMCU, click on continue to application.
- On the next page, select your eligibility, at least a product required for membership and click on the continue button.
- Then you will be redirected to the enrollment page.
- Start registering by answering the question that says ‘Are you an employee of San Mateo credit union?
- Then enter your SSN, first name, middle name, last name, suffix [Jr., Sr., etc.], date of birth, mother’s maiden name, and citizenship status,
- Current physical address – address, zip, city, state, occupancy status, and occupancy duration.
- Contact information – preferred contact method, email, home phone, cell phone, and work phone.
- Identification – ID type, ID number, ID state, ID date issued, and ID expiration date.
- Then enter your employment status.
- Provide copy of government issued photo ID.
- Answer the question that says ‘Do you have any beneficiaries?
- Also, answer the question that says ‘Do you have another applicant?
- Lastly, click on the continue button.
San Mateo Credit Union Login
if you are already a member of san Mateo credit union and have already signed up for online access, you can manage your account online anytime. But to make an online management of your account, you need to login your account which is very easy to do. Thus, you can do that by following the guidelines below.
- Visit SMCU’s official website using the link above.
- Once the page loads, locate the login link at the top right and click on it.
- Clicking on it pops-up the login page.
- Firstly, enter your user ID in the first field.
- Then enter your password on the other field.
- Having done that, click on the login button.
also, read>>>David’s Bridal Credit Card – Home – Comenity