Learn to use Facebook avatar on your whatspp| easy guide on how to use avatar on your whatsapp.
Learn to use Facebook avatar on your whatsapp| easy guide on how to use avatar on your whatsapp-recently people have stop using emojis, gift, and stickers to express feeling. Nowadsays people are beginning to learn how to use Apples memoji and snapchat Bitmoji during chats and discussion. You can learn how to create your own versions of such avatars using more of customization options.
The beautiful part of it is that you can use Facebook avatar when chatting on whatsapp and even set those avatars as your display profile image. The customization of options of the Facebook avatars are better than what Apple and snapchat offer to users. Facebook Avatars are bigger deal compared to it’s rivals, it directly reaches over billion of users worldwide. The company has left no stone unturned when it comes customization option.
When done creating the avatar from the scratch, the company provided a list of ready -to- used avatar with multiple styles and expression. making it more understanding, there is no direct way to save them to our phone gallery. Facebook has not provided a clean way to share them using other social media network like Instagram, Snapchat, Whatspp Messenger and a lot more.
We have already unleash detailed guide to learn how to use Facebook avatar on whatsapp, create Facebook avatars and how to use Facebook avatar on messengers.
Create Facebook Avatars
We have a complete guide on making Facebook avatars from the base.as a result we won’t go in all customization details and quickly cover the process in the step below
- Open the Facebook app on your iphone or Android
- Move to the Facebook menu at the bottom right corner on the iphone. If you are using an Android then you can find the option at the upper right corner
- Click to select the avatar options
- It will open the avatar creation menu with tons of customization options
- Now it’s time to add more element to your avatar, you can select skin color, hairstyle, face shape, eyewear, facial hair, and even your outfit.
- You can go back to the menu at any time you want to make a change. Avatar satisfying your project tap done at the upper right corner.
We are done creating avatar, as simple as it is. Now we going to be moving to the main thing.
Learn to use Avatar on Whatspp
Facebook implemented the Avatars to let you use them as profile picture, Facebook comment section, Facebook Messenger. But the process is not flexible when you try to use it on whatsapp. Follow these steps below to guide you on how to make it easy.
- When chatting with the whatsapp app and you think of a concept, which involves linking Facebook, quickly launch the Facebook app on your device
- Go to the Facebook menu and load your current avatar
- Tap on the sticker menu at the upper right corner and load all the default stickers based on your avatar
- Tap on the sticker that you want to use in the whatsapp, and it will ask you to share using the native share menu
- Select more option and tap whatsapp. Select the conversation where you want to share the sticker and whatsapp will share it as an image
The only problem is each time you want to share an avatar on whatsapp you must go back to launch your Facebook app. Another flexible and fast method is you save these avatars o your phone as images.