How to Turn OFF free mode on Facebook App – some use Facebook as a platform to get access to our friends and love ones. One of the sweetest features introduce to this platform is free data access to their partnered carriers around the world. you have to select options like” you’re in Free Mode” and “you’re In Data ” when you open the Facebook app or via the mobile browser.
If you want to use this feature, all you need to do is activate or turn on the ‘Go to Free mode” button located at the upper side of the angle of your Facebook homepage. you can’t see photos or videos only text updates shown on your newsfeed.
What if I subscribed to a data promo connected to a Wi-Fi hotspot, I will need to disable this feature on your account to be able to see all the content feeds. sometimes even if you are using data this banner will still appear on top of my phone screen which most users don’t like to see
Simple steps to turn on and off on free Facebook
To see photos and stop connecting on free Facebook, you need to follow these few steps on how to turn off Free Mode to use data
- Launch your Facebook app or you can still go to facebook.com using a browser then login to your account.
- At the upper right side of your Facebook homepage click “see photos” to turn off free mode.
Turn on Data
- Tap on the “Go to Free” button to enable it
Clear Free Facebook Banner
- Click the question mark icon (?) to go to setting
- Click the “Disable this feature” at the buttom part.
You can get flexible with this feature by going to the facebook home feeds, tap on the hamburger menu, scroll down and look for “Facebook Free Mode”.
ALSO, READ>>>>>Enable Free Facebook – How To Switch To Free Mode FB