Google business phone number is toll-free number to reach Google business customer care live to lay complaints, make an inquiry or ask questions. Likewise, it is only available on workdays (24|7 within the hour of 9:00 to 18:00 EST).
Also, your customers, including prospects can reach you through this number. However, your business phone number will be among the list or information provided by you when listing your business. You don’t necessarily need to provide your business phone number at registration as you can later edit and add it after registration.
HOW TO ADD YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO GOOGLE MY BUSINESS
In case you skipped this party when registering Google my business you don’t need to bother. Below are simple steps to guide you on how to add your Google business phone number to Google my business.
- Sign in to your Google my business account
- Click on info from your homepage to open the information tab
- Click on add phone next to the phone icon on the information tab
- Enter your business phone number in the provided field.
Now, after you’ve added your phone number, it won’t update immediately because it will take Google about three days to review and verify the process.
HOW TO VERIFY GOOGLE BUSINESS WITHOUT PHONE NUMBER
You don’t necessarily need a Google business phone number to verify your Google my business account. The following steps will put you through on how to verify Google business without a phone number.
- Provide your business name, address and your mobile number (personal number)
- Click by postcard as a verification option
- You will receive a postcard to your address containing a code
- On the enter your pin field, enter the code from the postcard.
Conclusively, this method of verification might take days, even weeks to complete, so if you’re in haste to verify your Google business use your business phone number.