Facebook marketplace is on the verge of sweeping giant commercial platforms off there feet with its amazing features. Over the years, users on facebook carry out buying and selling remotely, recording millions of successful transactions online.
Marketplace is simply a collection of groups in locations near you. Although this Facebook feature is only available in America, UK, and New Zealand, there is a massive success track record since the inception of this marketplace on Facebook.
Like every other commercial platform, marketplace facebook is a convenient way to buy and sell items most times even for free. Users take advantage of this opportunity to become retailers on their own. On Facebook Marketplace, you can buy and sell almost anything from used cars, toys, furniture, electronics, and clothes. It is really quite easy to use since users can negotiate the transactions on a more personal level.
Facebook Account not displaying marketplace facebook
Since the inception of Facebook Marketplace buying and selling, we’ve observed that not everyone can access this feature. Firstly, to buy and sell on marketplace, you’ve got to have a Facebook account. Notwithstanding, you have to be in one of the following countries:
- United Kingdom and;
- New Zealand
More Details about FB Marketplace
- Available to only Facebook users
- Available to users above the age of 18
- It is available for android and ios users but not on windows or desktop version of Facebook.
- Payment or item delivery on the platform is not facilitated by Facebook
We are certain that the platform looks forward to expanding its base to other parts of the globe to help a better marketplace on facebook. But for now enjoy other facebook marketing features.
Facebook marketplace selling tips- How to buy and sell on facebook
If you are in any of the countries mentioned above, these tips would be helpful. Here are some tips for You:
- List an item on Marketplace
- Negotiate keenly
- Upload quality images of your items
- Use precise locations and keywords
- Close deals privately
- Be extra careful when purchasing or selling
- Exchange for cash
- Detailed communication
- Always check your secret message requests folder
- Search for wanted items to attract more buyers
- Look for specific facebook groups