- The Facebook AVATAR can be set as the profile picture or used to send stickers to friends and loved ones.
- The Facebook Avatar can be used while chatting in Facebook messenger
- The Facebook AVATAR features give users the opportunity to create and design a cartoonish version of themselves
- Facebook Just launched its AVATAR feature in India
the Facebook avatar is the most recent feature from the giant social media that offers its user the opportunity to create a cartoon-like version of yourself. This AVATAR feature is very similar to Snapchat, Bitmoji, and the apple Memoji feature.
The Facebook AVATAR feature has been in the United state and some other countries for a while now and has finally been introduced in India. Always have in mind you can create your own avatar using your Facebook app on your phone.
How to create your FACEBOOK AVATAR
- Download the latest version of the Facebook app on your Android or iOS device
- Launch the Facebook and login to your account.
- Now, move to click on the three lines menu at the top right corner.
- Now, gently scroll down and click on “see more”
- Then, click on Avatar and then click on “NEXT”
- Now, you can make your avatar by selecting a skin tone and then clicking on “Next”
- Then you move to the head and change your hairstyle, face shape, eye shape, eyewear, body shape, and other body features, you can even include a nose ring.
- Ounce you have changed all the features, click on “Done” at the top right corner
- Now click “Next” and you will see your finished avatar.
And now your Facebook avatar is ready, either you use them on comment box, during chat and send to other.
At the top right corner, you will see three buttons and these buttons allow you to do the following
- The first button allows you to share your avatar to your newsfeed or even use it as your profile picture.
- The other button allows you to use the stickers based on your avatar
- The last button allows you to edit your avatar.