FaceboOk account setting | How to reset your Facebook account settings
Facebook account setting allows you the opportunity to edit your Facebook profile, activate Facebook mobile, change your privacy, and change your notification. The settings include things like notification, privacy, security, and all others.
You can modify your Facebook account setting to change the way Facebook manages your privacy, notification apps, and other Facebook features you use more often.
How to Reset your Facebook Account Settings
- Login to your Facebook account with your Facebook login details.
- tap the gear-shaped icon on the upper right corner of your Facebook account page.
- choose either the Account settings or the Privacy settings option from the drop-down list that appears on your screen. Both settings give you access to all settings in your Facebook account. From here you can update your settings which includes;
- General settings – make changes to settings like your name, username, and password. It can only be changed one or two times during the lifetime of your Facebook account.
- Security and login – allows you to enable or disable settings like login notifications, app password, turn on alerts and approvals to keep your account secured.
- Privacy – reset who can see your post or who can look you up either public or private. Luckily Facebook has provided its users with the ability to easily manage their privacy settings.
- Timeline and tagging – adjust who can see your timeline and how to manage photo tagging.
- Blocking – enables you to manage who and what you see on your Facebook.
use the Edit button that appears beside your settings to make and confirm changes.
Also, adjust the audience tool where available to design how you share your content and how others share their content with you.
- Click the Notification settings or Mobile tabs to reset your preferences for how Facebook notifies you about activities that concerns you.
- Click the Remove bar on the Mobile settings page to edit your mobile number from Facebook.
- Use the Followers tab to turn following on or off, enabling your friends to see your public contents.
- Select the App tab to reset your preferences for applications you and other Facebook users share.
- Click the Edit tab to change settings for applications.
- Click the Ads tab in the Facebook main menu to reset the settings for the ways in which your Facebook account displays third party advertisement.
- Click the payment’s tab to manage your Facebook payments settings.
Hope you enjoyed reading this article, for information on related articles kindly visit our website.