Create a Gmail account – Gmail Help – Gmail support
Gmail Register is a process that allows users to sign up to Gmail with limited restrictions. There was a time when Gmail registration was done through the users who already had a verified google web account, but not anymore because new users can now register with limited restrictions. Gmail registration can be done through a user’s Google account, that’s if you have an existing account.
When you have created a Gmail account, you automatically created a google account that gives you access to another personalized service such as YouTube, google plus, and android. Register for Gmail and enjoy the instant source of communication.
Create a Gmail Account.
Just in other to sign up for Gmail, create a Google Account. You can make use of the username and password to sign in to Gmail and other Google products like YouTube, Google Play, and Google Drive others.
- Log on to the Google Account creation page.
- Follow the steps on the screen to set up your account.
- Use the account you created to sign in to Gmail.
The username of my choice is taken
You will not be able to get a certain Gmail address if the username you requested is:
- Already being used
- Very similar to an existing username (for example, if firstname.lastname@example.org already exists, you can’t use email@example.com).
- The same as a username that someone used in the past and then deleted.
- Reserved by Google to prevent spam or abuse.
Someone is impersonating me
Just incase you have any suspicious move about someone who created a Gmail account to impersonate kindly do this,
- File a report with the Internet Crime Complaint Center
- Reach out to your state’s Offices of consumer protection.
Gmail is not able to participate in meditation involving third parties regarding impersonation.
Gmail uses for Your Business.
A google workspace account is just the perfect thing for you to work with than a personal Google Account if you want to use Gmail for your business. The money for google workspace starts at just $6 per month and includes the following requirements.
- A professional, ad-free Gmail account using your company’s domain name, such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ownership of employee accounts so you are always in control of your company’s accounts, emails, and files.
- Everyday phone, email, and chat support from a real person.
- Increased Gmail and Google Drive storage.
- Mobile device management to keep your data secure, such as the ability to remotely wipe lost devices