Connect PayPal to Bank – simple steps to connect PayPal to my Bank Account – PayPal is well known and accepted online services that people use to send and receive cash from any part of the globe, charge with tiny or no fee.
The service platform is also integrated into sites and other e-commerce business. PayPal had secured and made it easy to buy and sell things online without stress.
In other to comprehend fully and understand how to connect PayPal to your Bank account, follow this interesting article to the end to understand or even connect your PayPal to your Bank account by yourself.
Once your PayPal is been connected to your bank account, you can send, receive and even transfer funds to your directly to your PayPal account. You can only link a bank account to a PayPal account at a time.
few things you should know
Here are a few things you should know before connecting your PayPal to your Bank Account.
- You can’t link more than one PayPal account to your bank account at a time.
- The name on the bank account must correspond to the name on the PayPal account.
- You can’t link 4 bank account to a single PayPal account. The maximum number of accounts you can link is 3.
- Your bank account must be a U.S bank account.
Also note, that PayPal confirms account from most bank and credit unions. There are some banks that are not compatible with PayPal.
Connect PayPal to your Bank Account.
To avoid the stress of typing your bank details each time you are on line on PayPal, you can also link your bank account to your PayPal account.
- Log in to your PayPal account with your email address and secured password.
- If you are using the PayPal app click the Wallet at the top of the PayPal page.
- Click the link or connect a bank account.
- Select your bank.
- Fill in your bank account details.
- Confirm your bank card.
- Enter the code sent to your mobile number.
- Click the link card.
You can now use your account to receive, send or purchase items online even withdraw funs from PayPal directly to your Bank account.
Why you Don’t Need to Link your PayPal to your Bank Account
In other not to fall a victim to PayPal scam, you are advised not to link your PayPal account to your account. This is because if your PayPal account is tempered with funds will be taken directly from your bank account.
To also ensure full safety using PayPal, it is expected to login your PayPal account only from a reliable and trusted internet connection.
ALSO, READ>>>>>$129 For Apple MagSafe Duo Charger